Midterms, Primaries and Get Out the Vote.
Send the Blue Dogs to the Pound.
Read the full essay
Dems are already in the fetal position crying over races they have yet to lose and blaming progressives for losing them. Fuck that. Today we look at three upcoming races (two Senate, one House) that demonstrate how much the landscape has changed for progressives and the importance of primaries. The Democratic establishment is lining up against very capable progressive candidates in key races in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Texas. Two of these races are messy, but hold great promise for the balance of power in the Senate. The third is one that we invite everyone to support because it’s a no-fucking-brainer.
Episode Timestamp + Link | Clip Link
- 00:00:00 | Peter Gabriel: Don't Give Up (ft. Kate Bush)
- 00:02:40 | Rep. AOC Exposes Price Gouging underlying 'Inflation'
- 00:08:57 | Any Given Sunday: "Inch By Inch"
- 00:09:49 | On Wisconsin!
- 00:13:55 | PCCC Meet the Candidates call with Wisconsin Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes, 2022 U.S. Senate candidate.
- 00:21:35 | President Trump Endorses Dr. Mehmet Oz
- 00:22:43 | Majority Report: Progressives Should Pay Attention To John Fetterman’s Primary Run For Pennsylvania’s Senate Seat
- 00:23:56 | MSNBC: PA Lt. Gov. Fetterman On His Senate Run: I Will Fight Raging Inequality If Elected
- 00:25:12 | Pennsylvania Progress: Who Can Dems Trust
- 00:26:34 | WTAE-TV Pittsburgh: Braddock mayor detains jogger after hearing possible gunshots
- 00:29:14 | BNC News: Jessica Cisneros Takes On Incumbent in Texas’ 28th District
- 00:51:00 | TYT: Jessica Cisneros Reacts To FBI's Raid Of Her Opponent
- 00:52:49 | Beauty and the Beast: Be Our Guest
- Ballotpedia: United States Senate election in Wisconsin, 2022
- Ballotpedia: Alex Lasry
- Rolling Stone: Can Justice Democrats Pull Off a Progressive Coup in Congress?
- NPR: The top 10 Senate seats that are most likely to flip to the other party
- Politico: D.C. Dems get out of frontrunner Fetterman's way in Pennsylvania
- The New York Times: John Fetterman, Senate Candidate, Revisits Gun Incident Involving Black Jogger
- Ballotpedia: Jessica Cisneros
- Jessica Cisneros’ Facebook
- Jessica Cisneros’ Website
- The New Republic: Georgia Is the Midterm Ground Zero for America’s Political Future