Show Notes: Ep 94.
Dismantling the Oligarchy.
In today’s Show Notes, Max intentionally fucked up 99's audio in an attempt to assert his dominance. (Yell at him, Unf*ckers.) Other than that, they discuss some salacious headlines—Epstein and Chomsky, anyone? Plus, they cover feedback from Max’s grandiose essay. Enjoy!
- American Prestige: Special - The Sudan Crisis w/ Joshua Craze
- Media Matters for America: Fox News wants a massive increase in its cable fees — which will be paid for by all cable subscribers
- The New York Times: Gordon Lightfoot, Hitmaking Singer-Songwriter, Is Dead at 84
- WSJ: Jeffrey Epstein’s Private Calendar: CIA Director William Burns, Goldman Sachs’s Top Lawyer, Noam Chomsky
- Episode: Phone a Friend: Daniel Bessner + Derek Davison of the American Prestige Podcast.
- Episode: The Global Order of Money: How exactly does it make the world go ‘round?
- Episode: What’s the deal with Peter Thiel? Sociopathic billionaire man-child wants to eat the world.
- Episode: Who To Trust in Media.