Fox Untucked, Noam Undone, Taibbi Unhinged.
The Toxic Mix of Money and Patriarchy.
Read the full essay
Can we separate the art from the artist? Do the misdeeds of our political and cultural icons diminish their accomplishments? “Cancel Culture” has cast a shadow over the discourse in the United States. Conservatives are twisting every talking point into a culture war issue in an effort to undermine genuine attempts to elevate our language and our behavior. One common thread that runs through narratives across the spectrum is legacy patriarchal thinking that infects our politics, personal interactions and societal hierarchies.
Episode Timestamp + Link | Clip Link
- 00:11:33 | Finding Nemo: Just Keep Swimming
- 00:14:35 | TODAY: Tucker Carlson text message that reportedly led to firing revealed
- 00:20:52 | MSNBC: Mehdi debates Matt Taibbi on the 'Twitter Files' and Elon Musk
- Watson Institute: Blood and Treasure: United States Budgetary Costs and Human Costs of 20 Years of War in Iraq and Syria, 2003-2023
- The Bureau of Investigative Journalism: Obama’s covert drone war in numbers: ten times more strikes than Bush
- Rolling Stone: Clarence Thomas' Billionaire Buddy Has a Vast Collection of Hitler Paintings, Nazi Memorabilia
- The New York Times: Carlson’s Text That Alarmed Fox Leaders: ‘It’s Not How White Men Fight’
- Media Matters for America
- No Lie with Brian Tyler Cohen: MORE Fox hosts on the chopping block after Tucker's firing
- Media Matters for America: Fox News wants a massive increase in its cable fees — which will be paid for by all cable subscribers
- Western Journal: Tucker Carlson Gets Best Job Offer Yet: $100 Million and President of the Company
- Press Gazette: Revealed: Top 27 highest-earning Substack newsletters generate over $22m a year
- MSNBC: The 'University of Austin' is the best cancel culture grift yet
- The New Republic: Everybody Hates Henry David Thoreau
- The American Prospect: Meet the Billionaire Brothers You Never Heard of Who Fund the Religious Right
- The Nation: Tucker, Twitter, and Taibbi
- Wall Street Journal: Jeffrey Epstein’s Private Calendar: CIA Director William Burns, Goldman Sachs’s Top Lawyer, Noam Chomsky - WSJ
- Harvard Crimson: Jeffrey Epstein Met With Harvard Professor Martin Nowak and Noam Chomsky in 2015 in Harvard Office
- Ludwig von Bertalanffy: General System Theory; Foundations, Development, Applications
- Episode: James Earl Carter (Part One).
- Episode: Happy Noam Chomsky Day: Pundits, Public Intellectuals & Charlatans.
- Episode: Manufacturing Dissent: How We Let an Aussie Destroy the U.S.
- Video: Taibbi in the Crosshairs. A Cautionary Tale.
- Episode: Fuck U, PragerU: The Internet’s Fake Toxic University
- Episode: What’s the deal with Peter Thiel? Sociopathic billionaire man-child wants to eat the world.
- Episode: “Independent” Men with Massive Platforms: Jon Stewart, Dave Chappelle & Joe Rogan.
- Episode: Dismantling the Oligarchy: The Political Class is Intellectually Bankrupt.