Show Notes: Ep 64.
$5 Gasoline + Unf*cking Flashback: Peak Oil.
In today's Show Notes minisode we talk about the backwards SCOTUS decision and how we even got to this point, and chat about the $5 Gasoline episode as well as some older ones (The Assange Problem, Capitasociafascilibdemarxism, etc.).
Episode Timestamp + Link | Clip Link
- 00:52:14 | American Pie: Stifler's Mom
- 01:04:50 | Holiday Inn Express Surgeon
- 01:10:10 | Do the Right Thing: "D" Batteries
- 0:1:18:12 | Coney Island Ski Club: Sidetalk
- 01:20:28 | Braveheart: Motivational Speech
- 01:24:53 | Theory of a Deadman: Hate My Life
- 01:39:39 | Manny's Rap
- Emily Lambert: The Futures: The Rise of the Speculator and the Origins of the World's Biggest Markets
- Bernard E. Harcourt: The Illusion of Free Markets: Punishment and the Myth of Natural Order
- District Sentinel Radio
- Nick Turse: Kill Anything That Moves: The Real American War in Vietnam
- Tim Pat Coogan: On the Blanket: The Inside Story of the IRA Prisoners' "Dirty" Protest
- Kieran Allen: 32 Counties: The Failure of Partition and the Case for a United Ireland
- The David McWilliams Podcast: The transformation of Ireland and what comes next
- Hot Ones: Daniel Radcliffe