How the Manch stole Christmas.
Our little Unf*cking team wishes the Unf*cking community a safe and healthy holiday season. We'll be back on January 8th with a new drop but here's a Holiday Quickie to tide you over. In this Quickie we examine three positive things that have occurred since Biden took office. (We had to look pretty hard for these, but wanted to end on a positive note.) Then we offer thanks and praise to Joe Manchin for taking a giant shit on the poor. What a guy. Happy, Merry and all that crap. See you in the New Year!
Episode Timestamp + Link | Clip Link
- 00:06:27 | Al Jazeera: Drone strike killed 10 civilians in Kabul, US acknowledges
- 00:08:57 | News Beat: AUMF: The Latest Weapon in America's Illegal Perpetual War
- 00:11:00 | Fox News: Biden appoints record number of judges in first year
- 00:11:35 | And Justice for All: You're Out of Order
- 00:13:00 | My Cousin Vinny: The Defense Is Wrong
- 00:13:41 | CBS News: Monthly Child Tax Credit checks set to end if Congress doesn't pass Build Back Better Act
FiveThirtyEight: How Biden Is Reshaping The Courts
The New York Times: Extreme Poverty Has Been Sharply Cut. What Has Changed?