Show Notes: Ep 74.
In today's Show Notes, Max and 99 talk about the future of the enablers “series,” how people like Larry Fink of BlackRock fit into the overall UNFTR ecosystem and how that relates to ESGs + the billionaire class. Plus, there’s some irrelevant movie talk, and reminders to support the Fall Raisers: Friends, Funds and Hell.
Episode Timestamp + Link | Clip Link
- 00:03:15 | Don't Wake Daddy Original Commercial
- 00:19:03 | Austin Powers: I Hate You
- 00:34:03 | Encanto: We Don't Talk About Bruno
- 01:22:13 | Titanic: Come Back
- Unf*cker Artist Submission Form
- Summer Lee
- Mandela Barnes
- Christopher Leonard: Kochland: The Secret History of Koch Industries and Corporate Power in America to Collections
- Jane Mayer: Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right to Collections
- UNFTR Episodes: Libertarians Are Exhausting (Part 1 and Part 2)
- Tom McGovern on TikTok, Youtube, Instagram and Twitter
- News Beat Podcast: The Fossil Fuel Industry's Big Lie
- UNFTR Episode: The Problem with Conscious Capitalism: ESG, SRI and FMF.
- Bloomberg: Patagonia Billionaire Who Gave Up Company Skirts $700 Million Tax Hit
- Ben Sheehan on Instagram and Twitter
- Ben Sheehan: OMG WTF Does the Constitution Actually Say?: A Non-Boring Guide to How Our Democracy Is Supposed to Work