Show Notes: Ep 65.
Fuck U, PragerU.
In today's Show Notes minisode Maxisode, 99 has terrible audio (sorry!), we finally put the condiment war to rest and enjoy our usually smattering of Unf*cker write-ins on an assortment of topics like health care, the DNC and of course, PragerU.
Episode Timestamp + Link | Clip Link
- 00:23:11 | Braveheart: Motivational Speech
- 01:17:39 | New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo says "Love wins. Always. And it will again through this virus."
- 01:36:58 | Coney Island Ski Club: Sidetalk
- Emily Ladau: Demystifying Disability: What to Know, What to Say, and How to Be an Ally
- Paul Starr: The Social Transformation of American Medicine: The Rise of a Sovereign Profession and the Making of a Vast Industry
- Michael Crichton: Five Patients
- In Sickness and in Wealth: American Hospitals in the Twentieth Century
- ACOG Guide to Language and Abortion
- The Independent: Bill Nye: ‘Voting is more important than recycling in fight against climate crisis’
- Quartz: Ketchup isn’t the king of American condiments. Mayonnaise is
- Charity Navigator: Prager University Foundation
- TED: The way we think about charity is dead wrong
- CNBC: Here’s how to tell if a politician might be stealing campaign cash