Unf*cking The Republic | Last Modified: 06/01/2021
At Unf*cking The Republic, we respect our clients and understand that you are concerned about privacy. The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to let you know what kind of information we collect, how we use it, with whom it may be shared, what choices you have regarding our use of your information, and how you may review and change some of the data you provide to us.
1. When Do We Collect Information?
We collect personally-identifiable information when you provide it to us. In addition, our website servers collect the domain names of visitors to our websites, and we might receive personal data and other online and offline information from our business partners who share it with us. We will use such information in accordance with applicable laws and this Privacy Notice.
2. What Information Do We Collect?
The personal information we collect might include your name, title, company, address, email address, phone numbers, etc. We may combine the information we collect from you with information we receive from you offline. We may also receive information about you from other sources, including, for example, address update services. Finally, we also collect information using cookies and web beacons to collect information such as your IP address, browser type, the time and length of your visit, the pages of the site you visit and other clickstream data. Additional information about cookies is located below.
3. How We May Use Your Information
- We will never sell your personal information. We collect personal information to facilitate customer service or to enable us to contact you if you request information. We may also offer or provide optional surveys and questionnaires asking for information, as well as several opportunities for visitors to ask questions. We use the information you provide to help us design and build better products, to customize your experience, and to provide advice and service recommendations. Taking part in any of these segments is optional.
- We also use the information we collect to help target valuable marketing and advertising offers. This kind of advertising may be done with banner ads as well as promotional emails, and offers may be provided by our company as well as from our marketing partners, advertisers and other third parties.
- We may perform research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior based on the information provided to us from surveys and from our server log files. We do this to better understand and serve our users. This research is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis to prevent identification of personal information relating to any one individual.
- Our servers may collect the domain names of visitors, as well as other information about your visit. This information is aggregated to measure number of visits, average time spent on a website, pages viewed, etc. We may share this aggregated data with third parties. We use this information to measure the use of our websites, recognize you when you return to the site, and to improve content of our websites.
- We use information provided and/or collected from your use of the website to review site usage and operations, to address problems with the site, our business or our products and services, and to protect the security or integrity of the site and our business.
- We use information provided by you to consider your employment application or to otherwise evaluate your personal information in connection with employment opportunities with our company.
4. Reasons We Share Information
We may share or otherwise disclose information collected from and about you for the following purposes:
- To our service providers, suppliers and business associates, if the disclosure will enable them to fulfill your request for products or services from us;
- To our service providers and business associates, if the disclosure will enable them to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us;
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
- If our company is involved in a merger, acquisition or other corporate transaction, then your information may be sold or transferred as part of this transaction as permitted by law or contract.
5. Who Has Access to Your Information
When you are on our website and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information with Unf*cking The Republic, our subsidiaries and related companies, and our service providers. We share your information as described in “Reasons We Share Information,” above.
6. Record Retention
We will retain your personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We will also keep your personal data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. We retain archived copies of your information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
- recognize you when you return to the site;
- improve and personalize your experience on our site;
- provide you with customized advertising; and
- monitor site usage and analyze the behavior of site visitors.
8. Transfer of Data
We are based in the United States and any personal data collected from this website may be transferred to and processed within the U.S. The privacy protections and the rights of authorities to access your personal information in the U.S. may not be equivalent to those in your home country. By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing and/or processing of data in the U.S.
We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Act of 1998 (COPPA). We do not direct the site to, nor do we knowingly collect personal information from children. This website is not intended to solicit information of any kind from persons under the age of 18.
10. California “Do Not Track” Disclosure
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy control that users can set when they use certain web browsers. It is a means for users to inform websites that they do not want certain information about their website activity collected over time and across websites or online services. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
We have in place reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures that are designed to protect data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, destruction, and other forms of unlawful processing while it is under our control. However, please be aware that the storage and transfer of data cannot always be one-hundred percent secure.
12. Third Party Sites
This Privacy Statement does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy practices of any third parties, including those that operate sites to which this site links. Including a link on our site does not imply that we or our affiliates endorse the practices of the linked site.
13. Your Rights: Contact Us
You can request to access, update, correct, and delete your information you provided to us by sending us an email at email@example.com. Keeping your personal data current helps ensure that we can respect your preferences. When you make a request, we may require certain documentation in order to be able to verify your identity before we are able process your request. Your cooperation is necessary to exercise your rights under this Privacy Notice.