Digging through America’s attic.
They look like us. Sound (mostly) like us. And they know everything about us. And yet, we know precious little about our best friends up north. That ends today, Unf*ckers. Today we cast our gaze upwards to honor our friends and allies from the Great White North. Our friends at Canadaland, the top independent political pod network in Canada, help guide the ship today as we give a brief overview of the Canadian economic and political system and dispel a few myths along the way.
Episode Timestamp + Link | Clip Link
- 00:00:00 | South Park: Trying to Enter Canada With and Without Passport
- 00:01:21 | John Mulaney: There's a Horse In The Hospital
- 00:02:16 | Idiocracy: Solving Most Important Problems
- 00:06:06 | CBC News: Trump blasts Canada, Mexico over NAFTA
- 00:24:15 | Team America: America Fuck Yeah
- 00:24:58 | Donald Trump Says China A Lot
- 00:25:54 | Jimmy Kimmel: Lie Witness News - Canada is America’s 51st State
- 00:27:12 | The Tragically Hip: Ahead By A Century
- 00:27:34 | ET Canada: The Tragically Hip's Final Concert As Gord Downie Says Goodbye
- 00:27:37 | CBC News: Emotional Gord Downie honoured by AFN
- 00:27:41 | Canada mourns Tragically Hip singer Gord Downie
- 00:30:57 | Super Troopers 2: Danny DeVito
- 00:38:16 | Canadian Bacon: "All I Said Was, Canadian Beer Sucks!"
- 00:38:55 | Strange Brew: Mouse In A Bottle
- 00:42:45 | Trudeau: Just Watch Me
- 00:43:26 | PM Pierre Trudeau Rejects Indigenous Sovereignty
- 00:44:00 | Canadian Bacon: Pulled Over
- 00:44:40 + 00:45:03 | Super Troopers 2: Fake French Cops
- 00:47:32 | Davos 2012: Stephen Harper
- Canadians For Tax Fairness: Canadian $$ in Tax Havens Reach $199 Billion
- CNN Money: These are America’s top trading partners
- Centre for the Study of Living Standards: Household Incomes in Canada and the United States: Who is Better Off?
- CBC: Shirtless Justin Trudeau accidentally photo bombs B.C. beach wedding
- The Cut: Justin Trudeau Spent the Pride Parade in a State of Childlike Glee
- New York Times: Trudeau Was a Global Climate Hero. Now Canada Risks Falling Behind.
- NPR: Canada Buys Controversial Oil Pipeline, Ensures Its Expansion
- BBC Canada: 751 unmarked graves found at residential school
- CBC: Remains of 215 children found buried at former B.C. residential school, First Nation says
- Global News: ‘Taken, not sent away’: RCMP statement on residential schools sparks criticism, apology
- NPR: U.S. Boarding Schools Were The Blueprint For Indigenous Family Separation In Canada
- RCMP: The Role of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police During the Indian Residential School System
- David McGrane: Applied Political Theory and Canadian Politics
- Gary Schlee: Unknown and Unforgettable: A Guide to Canada's Prime Ministers