Stimulate This Beyotch.
The United States seems to have lost the ability to govern and has given itself over to the whims of corporations that are designing every inch of our lives, our economy, our domestic and foreign policies and ultimately our national priorities. In between busts in the boom and bust market cycles, we’re only capable of tinkering around the edges. As much as we desperately need another round of stimulus, it will be a pyrrhic victory if we don’t fix the structural imbalance in our nation that has repressed and subjugated the poor and working class.
Episode Timestamp + Link | Clip Link
- 00:04:31 | Sarah Palin in Iowa
- 00:05:32 | Star Wars: Return Of The Jedi - Jabba's Palace
- 00:06:36 | Animal House: All Is Well!
- 00:08:01 | C-SPAN: President-Elect Barack Obama Victory Speech
- 00:11:23 | Frankie Laine and Jimmy Boyd: Tell Me a Story
- 00:13:54 | Good Will Hunting: It's Not Your Fault
- 00:17:50 | CBS: 8 Years Of 'Bushisms'
- 00:18:44 | CNBC: President Donald Trump announces stimulus for business, help for families.
- 00:19:08 | Family Guy: Whaaaat?
- 00:20:51 | History Of The World
Michael Grunwald: The New New Deal: The Hidden Story of Change in the Obama Era