Show Notes: SCOTUS Native Adoption Case.
Landmark Decision Due This Month.
In this episode of Show Notes, Max and 99 spend too much time talking about Mad Men, cover pressing news in Headlines (the injustices being waged against the LGBTQ+ community, children in the work force & climate issues), plus they hear from friend of the show John Kane.
- Best of the Left: #1563 Putting Our Kids to Work for Corporate Profits
- Mother Jones: Legislatures Passed 550 Anti-Trans Bills So Far This Year
- Human Rights Campaign: National State of Emergency for LGBTQ+ Americans
- World Socialist Web Site: Leon Trotsky and the Struggle for Socialism in the Twenty-First Century
- New York Times: Opinion | The Climate Solution That’s Horrible for the Climate
- Emissions Substack
- Pitchfork Economics: Can the economy be liberated? (with Jeremie Greer)
- Raci$m Is Profitable podcast