Williamson and Kennedy.
Damaging the Brand. Sorry, not sorry.
Marianne Williamson and Robert Kennedy Jr. have entered the presidential race and are being cast as the progressives in the field. And to be fair, they’re talking a good game and have all the bullet points memorized. This episode speaks to why this is a disaster for the progressive movement and effectively torches Bernie’s legacy.
Episode Timestamp + Link | Clip Link
- 00:01:54 | Marianne Williamson: Marianne Williamson Launches Presidential Campaign
- 00:2:27 | UnHerd: Robert F Kennedy Jr: "We need a peaceful revolution"
- 00:15:28 | Get Smart: Max and Agent 99
- 00:19:21 | Extreme: More Than Words
- 00:22:40 | Succession: Logan Roy Board Meeting
- 00:22:49 | MSNBC: Hayes on Leonard Leo's two-fold plan to form this Supreme Court
- 00:23:26 | The Heritage Foundation: Tucker Carlson’s Last Address Before Leaving Fox News at #Heritage50
- 00:23:36 | Free To Choose: 1980, Vol. 02 The Tyranny of Control
- 00:27:23 | The American President: The Final Speech
- The New York Times: George Santos Is Charged With Fraud and Lying in 13-Count Indictment
- MSNBC: Texas Rep. Bryan Slaton expelled over ironic groomer allegations
- Conspirituality Podcast: 148: Marianne Williamson and Asshole Jesus
- Pew Research: Most Democrats and Republicans Know Biden Is Catholic, but They Differ Sharply About How Religious He Is
- Real Time with Bill Maher: Marianne Williamson
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- CNN: Anti-vaccine activist Robert F. Kennedy Jr. launches 2024 presidential bid
- POLITICO: RFK Jr. remarks on Anne Frank, vaccines draw condemnation
- National Farm Worker Ministry, CC BY 2.0, via Wikimedia Commons. Changes were made.
- Gage Skidmore from Peoria, AZ, United States of America, CC BY-SA 2.0, via Wikimedia Commons. Changes were made.