How New York F*cked the Country.
New York’s Unelected Leadership Void.
From failing to run opposition research on the most fraudulent candidate ever to colluding with Republicans on key judgeships, the NY Democratic Party is rife with mediocre careerists more interested in the status quo than winning elections. In this Quickie we offer three stories that demonstrate just how incompetent the NY Dems are and how they’re basically responsible for losing control of the House.
Episode Timestamp + Link | Clip Link
- 00:00:43 | CBS New York: Jay Jacobs Under Fire For Comments About Buffalo Mayoral Candidate India Walton
- 00:08:52 | New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo says "Love wins. Always. And it will again through this virus."
- 00:10:28 | The Departed: You Must Be the Other Guy
- 00:11:24 | Cop Land: You Blew It
- 00:14:17 | Bear In The Big Blue House: What's That Smell
- 00:16:24 | Seven Psychopaths: That's just fuckin' great!
- CNN Politics: House of Representatives Results: GOP wins the majority
- The New York Times: Who Is Rep.-Elect George Santos? His Résumé May Be Largely Fiction.
- The New York Times: Democrats Lose Control of N.Y. Election Maps, as Top Court Rejects Appeal
- Brennan Center: What Went Wrong with New York’s Redistricting
- The Intercept: AOC: The New York State Democratic Party’s Corruption May Have Cost Democrats the House
- City & State New York: The 3 nominees progressives won’t tolerate on New York’s highest court
- New York Post: Nassau County GOP leader Joseph Cairo’s daughter nominated for NY supreme court