Phone A Friend.
Nick Hanauer of Pitchfork Economics.
Max interviews Nick Hanauer, co-host of the Pitchfork Economics podcast and founder of Civic Ventures. They discuss Nick’s work at Civic Ventures to promote the $15 minimum wage among other initiatives, and have a wide ranging discussion about the power of neoliberal messaging, Bidenomics and the struggle to break through the “pack of lies” we’ve been sold by corporations to maintain the status quo.
- Corporate Bullsh*t: Exposing the Lies and Half-Truths That Protect Profit, Power, and Wealth in America
- The Gardens of Democracy: A New American Story of Citizenship, the Economy, and the Role of Government
- The True Patriot
- Pitchfork Economics Podcast
- Pitchfork Economics on Twitter
- Pitchfork Economics on Instagram
- Nick Hanauer on Twitter